Anime Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live your life as an anime character.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duel Monsters Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raphael Seraphia
Kid
Raphael Seraphia

Character
Level: 2
Health:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue115/115Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Money:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Duel Monsters Class Empty
PostSubject: Duel Monsters Class   Duel Monsters Class Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:02 am

Raphael walks into a classroom, wheeling in his D-Wheel.

"Okay, everyone," he says. "Here's how it is."

He pulls out his deck, absentmindedly performing a few tricks with the cards as he speaks and paces around.

"Learning how to play Duel Monsters has become a keystone in the arch of society. And you can believe me when I say that we'll be needing strong duelists in the days to come. So I have come to impart my knowledge of this game onto you.

I can supply you with spare cards that I've obtained over my recent...travels. But what comes after depends is up to you. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Syaoran
Citizen of Clow
Syaoran

Character
Level: 37
Health:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue600/640Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (600/640)
Money:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue15675/17000Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (15675/17000)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Class   Duel Monsters Class Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 am

*Where can i get cards sensei?*
Note: I'll make a forum under the buildings and facilitys section for you to sell cards.
What do you want it to be called?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pro-flash-beat.darkbb.com
Raphael Seraphia
Kid
Raphael Seraphia

Character
Level: 2
Health:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue115/115Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Money:
Duel Monsters Class Left_bar_bleue500/500Duel Monsters Class Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Class   Duel Monsters Class Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 am

(Okay...we'll go ahead and call it the Card Shop. Nice and simple. And one more thing...if you could, could you add the world Neo Domino City/Satellite to the worlds forum?)

Raphael laughs.

"There's a card shop down the street if you have the money to buy cards. If you don't, then you can see me and I'll see if I can supply you with some of my spares until you can get one for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Monsters Class   Duel Monsters Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Monsters Class
Page 1 of 1